NEW!!! Handee Band Ring Card Teacher Bundle Pack
Attention all teachers!!! Whether you are looking for a movement activity during centers, for movement breaks before sit down tasks, or during circle time on the rug, this kit has got you covered! Use it when it works best in your classroom schedule and spend 5-10 minutes each day while encouraging healthy habits, getting the wiggles out, providing proprioceptive input, having fun and getting stronger, all at the same time!
The Teacher Ring Card Bundle Pack includes:
20 Handee Bands (Each Handee Band is 4 Feet long x 5 1/2" wide (6 lb Resistance Band with Hand Prints printed on the band)
1 Set of Handee Band Exercise Ring Cards
- 17 Sturdy Cards – Cards are thick with solid construction for durable play
- Reclosable ring so cards can be removed from the ring to use for sorting and matching games, or to hang in the classroom or around the room and outside
- Included: Dry-erase Checklist card made for use with your favorite dry erase marker (included)
- 15 double-sided fun "monster-like" Illustrated exercise cards
- Cards: 3.5" x 5" in size, perfect for use on the go!
- Designed to stimulate the mind and develop awareness of the body, while improving fine motor, upper body and core strength
- Strengthens the body while encouraging healthy activity on a routine basis
1 Dry Erase Handee Marker with Eraser
1 Handee Band Spinner Board Game, It makes choosing which exercise to do a cinch! Simply take a turn, "flick" and when the spinner lands, it will "pick" the exercise.)
Handee Band resistance bands are LATEX-FREE.
Handee Band resistive bands are not intended to be used for oral exercises. Do not chew the resistance bands. Handee Band resistive bands should not be used without adult supervision.
Flat bands can break with misuse such as:
- performing exercises that overstretch the band
- wrapping band around shoes and performing lateral movements
- standing on band on abrasive surface such as asphalt, concrete, carpeting, etc.
- standing on band with sharp objects in soles of shoes such as small stones, debris, etc.
- standing on band with cleats, running spikes, etc.
To prevent premature wear and breakage, follow these instructions:
inspect exercise band before each use for nicks, tears, or cracking, and if found, discontinue use and replace worn band
wear appropriate footwear when using exercise bands and inspect soles of shoes for small stones or other sharp objects prior to use
don't stretch a band beyond 3 times its resting length
don't wrap band around shoe to perform exercises as it will wear out the band
don't use bands on rough or abrasive surfaces (asphalt, concrete, carpeting, etc.)—instead perform exercises on a towel or mat
store bands away from direct sunlight and avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, salt or chlorinated water.